The course includes theory, methods, correct procedures and one to one training for the delegate.
- The over 40 year old patient.
- Polycystic ovary syndrome
- High BMI
- The couse will involve one to one discussions with lecturers and case histories will be presented
- Exam (one hour multiple choice)
- Hands-on laboratory training sessions
- Lectures and multimedia presentations
- Each delegate will receive
- A Learnivf course notebook
- World Health Organisation (WHO) Laboratory manual
- Complimentary publications
- Discounts on further courses
- Free registration to our Jobseekers website www.LearnIVFjobs.com
The course concludes with a short exam of multiple choice questions covering laboratory equipment, techniques and protocol.
A certificate will be presented to all delegates who successfully complete the course.
Three days. The delegates will receive a five day course of 8 hours per day