The course includes theory, methods, correct procedures and one to one training for the delegate.
- Pelvic scanning techniques and ultrasound imaging formats
- Evaluation of ovarian morphology and the endometrium
- Preliminary assessment of female and male patient – introduction to reproductive gynaecology.
- Ultrasound monitoring of ART (IVF) cycles
- Early pregnancy assessment
- The course will involve question / discussion sessions and case histories will be presented and reviewed
- Pratical demonstration and hands-on training
- Lectures and multimedia presentations
- Each delegate will receive:
- A Learnivf course notebook
- World Health Organisation (WHO) Laboratory manual
- Complimentary publications
- Discounts on further courses
- Free registration to our Jobseekers website www.LearnIVFjobs.com
- Certificate and CPD accreditation
The course concludes with a short exam of multiple choice questions covering laboratory equipment, techniques and protocol.
A certificate will be presented to all delegates who successfully complete the course.
2 days. The delegates will receive a two day course of 8 hours per day