The course includes theory, methods, correct procedures and the option of one to one training for individual delegates.
- Advances in ultrasound imaging of the uterus and ovaries and their clinical impact in fertility managements and investigation of recurrent miscarriage
- Benefits of advanced 3D ultrasound imaging in reproductive medicine
- Improved ultrasound monitoring of ART (IVF) treatment cycles
- A review of egg collection and embryo transfer procedures
- Ultrasound contrast studies of the Fallopian tubes and uterine cavity – introduction to advanced 3D virtual imaging and the concept of ultrasound hysteroscopy
- Current trends in the investigation and clinical management of recurrent pregnancy loss
- Early pregnancy assessment and a review of first trimester screening
- Practical demonstrations and clinical case review
- Advanced transvaginal ultrasound scanning
- 3D transvaginal scanning techniques
- HSS/SIS imaging of the Fallopian tubes and uterine cavity
- Hands-on laboratory training sessions
- Lectures and multimedia presentations
- Each delegate will receive
- A Learnivf course notebook
- World Health Organisation (WHO) Laboratory manual
- Complimentary publications
- Discounts on further courses
- Free registration to our Jobseekers website www.LearnIVFjobs.com
The course concludes with a short exam of multiple choice questions covering laboratory equipment, techniques and protocol.
A certificate will be presented to all delegates who successfully complete the course.
2-3 days. The delegates will receive a 2-3 day course with an option for patient training