The course includes theory, methods, correct procedures and one-to-one training for the delegate.
- Collection and delivery of semen sample
- Semen analysis
- Computer assisted semen analysis
- Equipment and materials
- Quality control method for semen analysis
- Hands-on laboratory training sessions
- Lectures and multimedia presentations
Each delegate will receive:
- a LEARNIVF course notebook
- World Health Organisation (WHO) Laboratory manual
- Complimentary publications
- Discounts on further courses
The course concludes with a short exam of multiple choice questions covering laboratory equipment, techniques and protocol.
A certificate will be presented to all delegates who successfully complete the course.
One day. The delegates will receive a one day course of 8 hours
Theory 6 hours. Practical introduction to equipment 2 hours