3D Visualisation and full immersion Virtual Reality has become a useful technology in many fields of Engineering, Architecture and Medical anatomy. Being able to create 3D models in 3Ds Max is a precursor to its Virtual Reality counterpart. This one-day course will allow the student to gain valuable experience with the most popular 3D Visualisation software called 3DS Max. The student will learn by constructing 2D and 3D CAD models and doing a variety of examples (i.e Revit) and apply Lighting and Rendering techniques to produce photo-realistic models that can be animated or dynamically used for presentations.
- Navigation of the 3Ds Max User Interface
- 2D and 3D modelling
- Importing files
- Exam (one hour multiple choice)
- Hands-on training sessions
- Lectures and multimedia presentations
- A Learnivf course notebook
- World Health Organisation (WHO) Laboratory manual
- Complimentary publications
- Discounts on further courses
- Free registration to our Jobseekers website www.LearnIVFjobs.com
The course concludes with a short exam of multiple choice questions covering techniques.
A certificate will be presented to all delegates who successfully complete the course.
One day. The delegates will receive a one day course of 8 hours.