The course includes theory, practical examples for the student to do during the course, correct procedures and one to one training for the delegate.
- Navigation of the Autocad User Interface
- Autocad fundamentals
- Drawing construction 2D
- Drawing format and contents
- Editing drawings
- Printing and Plotting
- Exam (one hour multiple choice)
- Hands-on laboratory training sessions
- Lectures and multimedia presentations
- A Learnivf course notebook
- World Health Organisation (WHO) Laboratory manual
- Complimentary publications
- Discounts on further courses
- Free registration to our Jobseekers website www.LearnIVFjobs.com
The course concludes with a short exam of multiple choice questions covering techniques.
A certificate will be presented to all delegates who successfully complete the course.
One day. The delegates will receive a one day course of 8 hours.
Theory 2 hours. Practical of 6 hours