The course includes theory, practical examples for the student to do during the course, correct procedures and one to one training for the student.
- Navigation of the Autocad 2D Intermediate User Interface
- Drawing 2D Objects
- Editing objects
- Styles and settings
- Creating tables
- Blocks and attributes
- Layer management and best practice
- Layouts and views
- Introduction to sheet sets
- Exam (one hour multiple choice)
- Hands-on training sessions
- Lectures and multimedia presentations
- A Learnivf course notebook
- World Health Organisation (WHO) Laboratory manual
- Complimentary publications
- Discounts on further courses
- Free registration to our Jobseekers website www.LearnIVFjobs.com
The course concludes with a short exam of multiple choice questions covering techniques.
A certificate will be presented to all delegates who successfully complete the course.
Two days. The delegates will receive a two day course of 8 hours per day.