Adobe Photoshop is industry standard for photo editing and is used in part of the process to create photo-realistic models that originate from CAD sources. This Introduction to Adobe Photoshop course is designed for beginners and modellers who wish to develop and apply the photo editing capabilities of Adobe Photoshop to assist in creating a photo realistic environment and support the creation of 3D Visualisation and full immersion Virtual Reality. This one-day course will allow the student to gain valuable practical experience with the most popular Adobe Photoshop.
- Navigation of the Adobe Photoshop Interface
- Importing from Digital media
- Tagging images
- Automatic fixes
- Basic organising
- Hands-on training sessions
- Lectures and multimedia presentations
- A Learnivf course notebook
- World Health Organisation (WHO) Laboratory manual
- Complimentary publications
- Discounts on further courses
- Free registration to our Jobseekers website www.LearnIVFjobs.com
The course concludes with a short exam of multiple choice questions covering techniques.
A certificate will be presented to all delegates who successfully complete the course.
One day. The delegates will receive a one day course of 8 hours.