Coreldraw is industry standard for graphics editing software and is used in part of the process to create photo-realistic models that originate from CAD sources. This Introduction to Coreldraw course is designed for beginners and modellers who wish to develop and apply the graphic editing capabilities of Coreldraw to assist in creating a photo realistic environment and support the creation of 3D Visualisation and full immersion Virtual Reality. This one-day course will allow the student to gain valuable practical experience with the most popular Coreldraw.
- Navigation of the Coreldraw Interface
- Customize User interface
- Drawing shapes
- Colours and styles
- Implementing textnising
- Importing graphics
- Interactive tools
- Arrange menu
- Hands-on training sessions
- Lectures and multimedia presentations
- A Learnivf course notebook
- World Health Organisation (WHO) Laboratory manual
- Complimentary publications
- Discounts on further courses
- Free registration to our Jobseekers website www.LearnIVFjobs.com
The course concludes with a short exam of multiple choice questions covering techniques.
A certificate will be presented to all delegates who successfully complete the course.
One day. The delegates will receive a one day course of 8 hours.