The course includes extensive theory, methods, correct procedures and one-to-one training for the delegate.
- Preparation of ejaculated sperm for ART
- Sperm wash
- Viral screening
- Double density gradient technique
- Swim-up protocol
- Method of retrieval of sperm from retrograde ejaculate
- Sperm retrieval and preparation of testicular biospsy specimens (Rat or Mouse specimens)
- Hands-on laboratory training sessions
- Lectures and multimedia presentations
Each delegate will receive:
- a LEARNIVF course notebook
- World Health Organisation (WHO) Laboratory manual
- Complimentary publications
- Discounts on further courses
- Free registration to our Jobseekers website www.LearnIVFjobs.com
The course concludes with a short exam of multiple choice questions covering laboratory equipment, techniques and protocol.
A certificate will be presented to all delegates who successfully complete the course.
- Two days. The delegates will receive a two day course of 8 hours per day.
- Lectures and discussions 4 hours
- Laboratory training sessions 12 hours