The course includes theory, methods, correct procedures and one to one training for the delegate.
- Culturing Gametes
- Oocyte retrieval
- Understanding Gametes and Embryo Physiology
- Culture Medium
- Blastocyst Culture
- Air and water quality
- Exam (one hour multiple choice)
- Hands-on laboratory training sessions
- Lectures and multimedia presentations
- Each delegate will receive
- A Learnivf course notebook
- World Health Organisation (WHO) Laboratory manual
- Complimentary publications
- Discounts on further courses
- Free registration to our Jobseekers website www.LearnIVFjobs.com
The course concludes with a short exam of multiple choice questions covering laboratory equipment, techniques and protocol.
A certificate will be presented to all delegates who successfully complete the course.
Five day. The delegates will receive a two day course of 8 hours per day
Theory 24 hours. Practical introduction to equipment 16 hours