The course includes theory, methods, correct procedures and one to one training for the delegate.
- Understanding Micromanipulation
- Advanced techniques for sperm selection in ICSI
- Positioning and Timing in ICSI
- Culture Medium
- Hands-on practical ICSI using Human Gametes
- Exam (one hour multiple choice)
- Hands-on laboratory training sessions
- Lectures and multimedia presentations
- Each delegate will receive
- A Learnivf course notebook
- World Health Organisation (WHO) Laboratory manual
- Complimentary publications
- Discounts on further courses
- Free registration to our Jobseekers website www.LearnIVFjobs.com
The course concludes with a short exam of multiple choice questions covering laboratory equipment, techniques and protocol.
A certificate will be presented to all delegates who successfully complete the course.
Seven day. The delegates will receive a seven day course of 8 hours per day
Theory 30 hours. Practical introduction to equipment 26 hours